Organize a Book Drive today!
1. Decide how you are going to do the book drive (from home, at school, place of worship, etc)
2. Decide how long the book drive will run for. (We recommend a month-long book drive). Often times families like to purchase specific books and that takes time to receive them.)
3. Distribute posters with details about the book drive.
4. Decorate large boxes and also put a poster on the boxes.
5. Set up a box/multiple boxes in convenient locations.
6. When the book drive is over, organize books into different categories. (picture books, board books, early chapter books, chapter books, preschool, elementary books, young adult, high school, etc. )
7. Make arrangements to drop off books or have books picked up.
1. Collect gently used and new books for infants - grade 8.
See Wish List
2. Discard books that are torn, old, or outdated books.
3. No textbooks or adult books please.
4. Take photos to share on social media. (Make sure you receive permission to take photos.)
5. HAVE FUN!!
To arrange a book drive email email@example.com
Beyond proud of Nora Joyce and Sophia Beaver, 8th grade students at Newton Country Day, for their commitment to making a difference. They held a month long book drive at their school collecting over 150 books.