Remote Volunteer Projects:
1. Organize a book drive: Collect culturally rich books
2. Participate in ongoing fundraisers
Sell BE KIND kits and Black Lives Matter wristbands
3. Books and Bikes: Collect, repair, store used bikes
4. Start a Kindness Project
5. Collect new winter hats and gloves
6. Create a fundraiser
7. Host virtual read alouds
8. Request donations from businesses
9. Develop an initiative
10. Social media/marketing
Promote book shed and Storytime Crafts
11. Build a Little Free Library
12. Create fundraiser for Little Library
13. Community outreach
14. Book sorting - at donation shed (weather permitting)
15. Grant research and writing
16. Create a Wall of Love
17. Contact preschools: in search of wooden chairs
18. Collect gently used stuffed animals
19. Collect gently used games
20. Books and Bubbles: contact laundromats (basket of books)
21. Books and baby Formula: collect baby board books
22. Books with Breakfast: collect nonperishable breakfast foods
23. Paint Kindness rocks
24. Sports equipment drive
25. 100 Days of Kindness: Do something kind for for 100 days
26. Make paper LOVE hearts
27. Assemble Be Kind Kits (when available)
28. Assemble LOVE kits (when available)
29. Assemble Baby Formula Kits (when available)
30. Assemble hygiene kits (when available)
31. Next Fall: Organize holiday Toy Drive
Looking to do community service hours for school credit? Storytime Crafts has opportunities for you!
Volunteer Ambassador Program
What is a Storytime Crafts Volunteer Ambassador?
A Storytime Crafts' Volunteer Ambassador is an individual who loves to make a difference by getting involved in their community.
What do Volunteer Ambassadors do?
Volunteer Ambassadors have fun working on a variety of projects. Plus, we welcome new ideas!
If you are interested in becoming a Volunteer Ambassador email Lisa Vergara at