WAYS TO DONATE!
Make check payable to Storytime Crafts and mail to:
31 Thorpe Road, Studio 105
Needham, MA 02494
We are currently accepting:
- gently used Pre-k-12 reading books (no damaged books, no text books)
- gently used games & puzzles (all pieces must be complete)
- bikes and helmets (must be clean and in very good/excellent condition)
Storytime Crafts welcomes your new and used donations! We are requesting a financial contribution to Storytime Crafts at the time we arrange a pick up. Your financial contribution helps offset our costs to properly clean, prepare and distribute these donations through our ongoing Community Outreach Programs. All of our programs benefit children and families in need in our neighboring communities and we thank you for your support.
To arrange for a pick up contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
To make a financial contribution click the DONATE link above.
EMERGENCY COVID-19 Wish List:
(BRAND NEW items we are accepting)
- baby formula, baby wipes, baby food & diapers
- non-perishable breakfast foods (cereal, breakfast bars, oatmeal, etc)
- laundry detergent, toilet paper
- Arts & crafts kits, drawing books, marker sets
For questions about making a donation contact: email@example.com
Thank you for your generous contribution and for supporting our ongoing initiatives.
Click on PDF to download and print tax receipt form.
All donations are tax deductible.